Higher Safety can support or assess your Work at Height product development. We have significant end user experience, across all areas and applications, and can offer unrivalled review, analysis, independent assessment, and compliance testing on all manner of Work at Height and access products. All in the strictest confidence.
We can offer feedback on your concept, a market review including financial and SWOT analysis, constructive comment on the design and practicality, and advice on the relevant standards, testing and certification.
Our range of product development experience includes :-
- Adjustment to the shape and development of harnesses.
- Design and testing of “walk on” safety nets.
- Development of demountable anchor points and testing of horizontal flexible anchorage lines.
- Testing of ladder based access platforms.
- Development of safety net remote attachment anchorage devices.
- Development and testing of safety net fans.
- Development and testing of edge protection systems.
- Proposed development of a Standard for temporary safety decks.
- Advice on all manner of advanced guardrail devices for Scaffolding.
- Advice on Rescue product development.
Once the product development route is finalised, we can offer advice and support on the market development, launch, and awareness campaign. We can also support PR, awareness presentations, develop training programmes for all levels of training, and manage market assessment and feedback campaigns.
Our service is flexible, and can be as simple as a confidential concept review or simple prototype feedback, or as complete as a fully blown development, testing, and launch programme. We will do as little or as much as you wish.
Please note that our independence is very important to us and to our Client base. Will will only use the Higher Safety byline on informative articles and we will only use Higher Safety to endorse solution types and product principles, but not individual products. We reserve control on the use of Higher Safety.